‘Apply Now’ to start your learning journey:
Applications for the ISCA FFA Qualification are open all year round except in December. Successful applicants will be approved as candidates and advised of the next available workshop and examination session upon admission.
To submit an online application and embark on the programme, please refer to the user guides below:
- PQ Portal User Guide - Accessing the PQ Portal
- PQ Portal User Guide - Application
- PQ Portal User Guide - Module Enrolment
- PQ Portal User Guide - Other Features
- PQ Portal User Guide - Exemption
- E-Learning User Guide
Prepare the following documents:
a. Copy of the front page of NRIC or other identification documents. Note: Kindly mask out all other details with the exception of your Photo, Full Name and last 3 digits and last alphabet of the identification number.
b. Copy of academic and professional qualifications document, degree scrolls, diploma scroll and all transcripts.
c. Applicants who do not have an accountancy-related bachelor's degree but hold a recognised bachelor's degree from non-accountancy-related disciplines, please upload a testimonial from your current employer to certify that you have at least one year full-time and recent relevant work experience in the financial forensic-related fields. Each testimonial should be presented on the company’s letterhead.
d. Submit all documents in PDF Format.
What to expect after your application is submitted successfully?
- Receive an email confirmation on the submission of the application
- Receive your application result within 3 to 5 working days via email
- We may contact you if more details are needed to support your application
If you do not have an ISCA eServices account:
- Create an account
- Login to the eServices and click ‘Professional Qualification (PQ) Portal’ to start
If you already have an existing ISCA eServices account:
- Please email us at email@example.com with your email registered with ISCA eServices to access the Professional Qualification (PQ) Portal
- Alternatively, call us at 6749 8060 for assistance.