Are you a director, Chief Financial Officer (CFO), or Chief Sustainability Officer (CSO) or a business owner of an SME looking to advance your knowledge in sustainability? Or are you someone spearheading sustainability initiatives or supporting sustainability reporting within your organisation? You may also be a mid-career switcher, a fresh graduate or even a current student with your sights set on making a difference in the sustainability space.
Here at ISCA Academy, we have everything you are looking for!
Don't fret if you cannot find a topic relevant to your area of work, write to us at email@example.com!
Gain knowledge in key sustainability topics such as ESG factors and sustainability reporting
- Small Steps, Big Changes: Launching Sustainability in SMEs
- Big Picture: Are you “Sustainability reporting” STRATEGY prepared?
- Risk Management in Sustainability: Challenges and Opportunities
- Complement Sustainability with Finance
- Sustainability: Data Governance and Assurance
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Factors and Business Valuation
Standards and framework to provide guidance on ESG measurements and sustainability reporting
- Sustainability Reporting Essentials: A Comprehensive Guide
- Key Accounting Considerations in Adopting Green Energy - Implementation of FRS
- An Introduction to Various Sustainability Reporting Standards
- Connecting Sustainability in Financial Reporting
- Sustainability E-Training for Directors
- Sustainability E-Training for Directors (Mandarin)
Click here to explore our available technical resources to support your sustainability journey!