Are you a director, Chief Financial Officer (CFO), or Chief Sustainability Officer (CSO) or a business owner of an SME looking to advance your knowledge in sustainability? Or are you someone spearheading sustainability initiatives or supporting sustainability reporting within your organisation? You may also be a mid-career switcher, a fresh graduate or even a current student with your sights set on making a difference in the sustainability space.
Here at ISCA Academy, we have everything you are looking for!
Don't fret if you cannot find a topic relevant to your area of work, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Gain knowledge in key sustainability topics such as ESG factors and sustainability reporting
- An Introduction to Various Sustainability Reporting Standards
- Sustainability E-Training for Directors
- Sustainability E-Training for Directors (Mandarin)
- Complement Sustainability with Finance
- Sustainability: Data Governance and Assurance
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Factors and Business Valuation
- Embedding Sustainability Reporting into Enterprise Risk Management
Learn about decarbonisation strategies to support the transition to a low-carbon economy
Understand sustainable finance and common green financing products and their key features
Standards and framework to provide guidance on ESG measurements and sustainability reporting
Click here to explore our available technical resources to support your sustainability journey!