ISCA Professional Business Accountant (PBA) Programme
With the global business landscape changing at an accelerating pace, accountancy professionals are required to continuously update their technical knowledge and deepen their skill sets at a rapid pace. The ISCA Professional Business Accountant (PBA) programme is designed to equip accountancy professionals with emerging skill sets and knowledge to handle dynamic business situations by focusing on practical business cases.
For more information about the PBA Programme, please click on the following:
Who should take up this programme:
Associate Members in the initial years of their accounting and finance career seeking to:
- Achieve broad-based knowledge of diverse key accounting functions
- Build up competencies to enhance career progression
Senior Executives and aspiring Managers looking to:
- Develop competencies to stay ahead of the corporate curve
CPE credits (hours)
Leadership and Personal Empowerment
Professional Values & Ethics
Each module would have a 6-month validity period.
Participants are given six (6) months to complete the Programme from the date of registration.
The ISCA PBA Programme is administered through an e-learning platform and includes the following:
- an objective-based assessment upon completion of each module
- overall objective-based assessment upon completion of all the modules in the PBA Programme
- Participants are permitted unlimited attempts for each module and the overall assessment during the enrolled period of six months
- Participants need to complete each module and achieve at least 75% correct answers to pass every assessment
Completion and Award of Certificate:
Certificate of Completion
A certificate of completion will be awarded to participants who have completed the objective-based assessment of each module.
ISCA Professional Certificate in Business Accounting
An ISCA Professional Certificate in Business Accounting will be awarded to participants who have completed:
i. The objective-based assessment of all the modules; and
ii. The overall objective-based assessment in the ISCA PBA Programme
ISCA Digital Badge
ISCA Digital Badges are secure, web-enabled credentials containing verified information about your professional achievements. Candidates who are awarded the ISCA Professional Certificate in Business Accounting will be issued with the programme digital badge.
ISCA PBA Designation
The ISCA PBA Designation will be conferred to candidate who have met the following requirement:
i. The objective-based assessment of all the modules; and
ii. The overall objective-based assessment in the ISCA PBA Programme; and
iii. Satisfy the prevailing Associate (ISCA) membership requirements and acquire at least three (3) years of post-qualification relevant work experience. Click here for more information.
NTUC Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme) is an individual skills upgrading account for NTUC members.
NTUC members enjoy 50% *unfunded course fee support for up to $250 each year when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP. NTUC members aged 40 and above can enjoy higher funding support up to $500 per individual each year, capped at 50% of unfunded course fees, for courses attended between 1 July 2020 to 31 December 2025.
*Unfunded course fee refers to the balance course fee payable after applicable government subsidies. This excludes material fees, registration fees, misc. fees etc.
Our UTAP funded courses are approved for UTAP support for intakes conducted between 01 April 2023 – 31 March 2025.
As UTAP is given on calendar year basis, and calculated based on year of training taken, it cannot be accumulated.
- Maintained paid-up NTUC membership before course, throughout course duration and at the point of claim and;
- Course by training provider must be supported under UTAP and training must commence within the supported period and;
- Unfunded course fee must not be fully sponsored by company or other types of funding
- Unfunded course fee must be S$20.00 and above, and;
- Member must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and sat for all prescribed examination(s), if any and;
- UTAP application must be made within 6 months after course ends.
To submit for UTAP claims, please visit http://skillsupgrade.ntuc.org.sg/. Terms and conditions apply.
For more information on UTAP Funding, please click HERE.
Should you have queries on the funding scheme, you can email to UTAP@e2i.com.sg or call NTUC Membership Hotline at 6213-8008.
|Name of Funding||e2i Training Grant|
|About e2i Training Grant|
e2i is a strategic partner of the Workforce Singapore ("WSG") in the provision of employment facilitation assistance to jobseekers, as well as the development and implementation of manpower development programmes. WSG provides funding
to e2i to operate as an institution and to administer projects and grants on behalf of WSG to companies and workers.
|Eligibility Criteria||To be eligible for the e2i funding, Participant must:
|Self-Declaration Form||Please complete this form and obtain the employer’s endorsement 2 weeks after the completion of ISCA PBA Programme.|
|Programme Fee after e2i Training Grant||Full Programme Fee:
|FAQ on e2i Training Grant for ISCA PBA Programme||Click here to find out more.|
|Apply now||Click here to apply now.|
Programme Fees (Inclusive of GST):
- Programme fee: S$1,400. (Include Associate (ISCA) admission fee and annual subscription fee for first year of membership. Eligibility Criteria applies. ). Click here to apply now.
- Buddy Promotion: Sign up in groups of 2 or more and enjoy a special price at $1,000 per pax (Original price at $1,400) *Package fee (inclusive of GST) comprises ISCA PBA Programme enrolment fee, Associate (ISCA) admission fee and annual subscription fee for first year of membership. Eligibility Criteria applies applies. Please update this form and send to email@example.com to register for the promotion.
- Funding: Please find out more under e2i Training Grant. (Application from 1 July 2021 will include Associate (ISCA) admission fee and annual subscription fee for first year of membership. Eligibility Criteria applies.)
- Corporate Packages: Please click here to find out more.
Applicants who have successfully completed the programme and meet the criteria can apply for the ISCA PBA designation.
The CPE hours obtained from completing the ISCA PBA programme can be counted towards meeting the CPE requirements in the first and second year as ISCA PBA.