Our Digitalisation Passport comprises of four courses delivered in a blended learning mode.
Data Driven Decision Making
● Understand the applications of analytics across different domains.
● Formulate business problems that can be solved using analytics.
● Understand the basic processes in an end-to-end project.
● Understand the benefits, risks and processes in implementing analytics projects.
Business Agility Bootcamp (registration closed)● Create the leadership mindset shift that is required to move top-down governance to agile business teams.
● Learn a structured set of principles to guide creation and control of agile business teams.
● Assess how agile your organisation is today.
● Define a roadmap of how your organisation can become more agile
Agile Fundamentals (registration closed)● Articulate what agile is, why it is so important and how it is different from the tradtional way of working.
● Differentiate the fixed mindset, growth mindset and agile mindset.
● Link the values and principles of the Agile model into your work environment.
● Integrate good Agile practices at individual and team level into daily work.
In Collaboration with:
- This Blended Learning Programmes is developed and solely run by NUS-ISS. All information (including name and email address) collected will be shared with NUS-ISS for the purpose of registration and execution of the programme.
- NUS-ISS will be corresponding with you on the programme related matter (e.g., pre-reading materials, access link etc) upon successful registration.
- This Blended Learning Programmes is between a 2 to 4-week online programme (including the pre-reading materials and pre-programme work). The dates indicated in the programme page is the 2 synchronous live sessions are compulsory sessions.