What is the purpose of CPE?
In today’s technology-driven era, disruptive forces continue to alter the way we work, and the nature and type of our work. Professional accountants need to stay ahead of the curve by learning and adapting to changes in processes, technology, professional standards, regulatory requirements, employer demands, and other areas.
CPE is important to keep you up to date with the latest trends impacting the industry, acquire new knowledge and skill sets in emerging areas, gain professional recognition in your field and achieve your professional aspiration.
CPE and lifelong learning are essential to protect public interest, support the performance of high quality services for clients, employers, and other stakeholders, and promote the credibility of the accountancy profession.
How to start your CPE?
Plan and complete CPE activities relevant to your job role
Update your CPE activities in the ISCA eServices Portal and monitor your CPE compliance under tab "CPE Compliance"
Declare your CPE compliance status during the annual membership renewal
If you are selected for the CPE Compliance Check, submit your CPE records and supporting documents for ISCA's verification.
How does ISCA support your professional development and training needs?
- Class-based training programmes cater to various domain knowledge areas such as Financial Reporting, Audit & Assurance, Banking and Finance, Business Management, Ethics & Professionalism and others.
- Live webinars and e-learning modules under our eLearning Space to provide members with virtual learning support and bite-size e-learning modules
- ISCA Breakfast Talk Series which provide concise learning sessions on business and accounting hot topics to help busy professionals stay in touch with the latest industry trends.
- The annual SAAC Series which hosts a series of conferences will provide members with detailed updates on the developments and issues surrounding key disciplines of accounting, auditing and assurance, big data and cyber security.
- The virtual COVID-19 Resource Centre with regularly updated content curated for accountancy and finance professionals
- ISCA’s centralised Knowledge Centre which provides relevant and useful technical resources aimed at empowering our members with knowledge in core and other disciplines.