To be eligible, applicants must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Be a current and fully qualified member holding the CA (Singapore) or FCA (Singapore) designation;
- Have at least five years of full membership;
- Gained the ISCA membership through the normal education and training route, i.e. completed the final examination of a recognised qualification (as opposed to through any kind of reciprocal membership agreement or full or advanced credit/exemption arrangement);
- Compliant with ISCA’s Continuing Professional Education (CPE) requirements;
- A member in good standing with a good disciplinary record and no outstanding complaints against you; and
- Have an eligible sponsor support your application - This must be an individual who holds current membership of a professional body that is a full IFAC member body and who knows you, and who is in good standing, is compliant with the CPD requirements of that body and who has a good disciplinary record with no complaints outstanding against them.
More details of this pathway can be found here.
Interested members may contact the ICAEW Pathways team for clarification.