Launched in 2016, the ISCA CFO Mentoring Programme is a 9-month programme designed to provide CFO aspirants with access to experienced C-Suite Executives to learn, to network and to grow. Through this one-to-one mentoring programme, mentees can pick up valuable tips on career growth, leadership management skills and stakeholder communication, amongst many other areas of expertise which the mentor could offer. An external mentor can also present a different perspective on work-related challenges and offer plausible advice to serve as a sounding board for ideas and career-related decisions.
We have had five successful runs so far and would like to invite you to join us in this sixth run of the programme!
Look out for the next run in 2023!
Why you should join the ISCA CFO Mentoring Programme:
Are you a finance professional with aspirations to become a CFO? Are you looking forward to hearing real-life experiences and receiving advice from an experienced finance leader?
Be a mentee to:
- Connect and engage with a C-Suite mentor from diverse backgrounds and industries
- Gain insights on required skill sets for career advancement
- Get fresh perspectives on successful leadership and management styles
- Receive support and advice on development goals, both professionally and career-related
- Establish a lifelong professional relationship with experienced mentors
- Earn CPE hours on the consultation with your assigned mentor
Intended For: Accounting and finance professionals who aspire to be CFOs/Head of Finance
Register your interest
Receive confirmation from ISCA
Or are you an experienced CFO keen to groom our future generation of finance leaders? Are you looking forward to networking with other finance leaders from different industries?
Be a mentor to:
- Make a difference in the lives of promising young finance leaders
- Share your knowledge and experience
- Enjoy the satisfaction of contributing back to the accountancy community
- Develop valuable leadership skills through coaching
- Build exclusive networks with other mentors
- Earn CPE hours on the consultation with your assigned mentee
Intended For: CFOs/Head of Finance
For mentors who are interested to participate, kindly submit your application here.
ISCA will conduct 3 networking sessions for the programme:
These sessions may be conducted physically or virtually, depending on the prevailing safe management guidelines.
11 April 2022 - Virtual
14 July 2022 - Physical
9 Jan 2023 - Physical
Throughout the mentorship period