Launched in 2016, the ISCA Mentoring Programme is a 1 year programme designed to provide young career aspirants with access to experienced C-Suite Executives to learn, to network and to grow. Through this one-on-one mentoring programme, mentees can pick up valuable tips on career growth, leadership management skills and stakeholder communication, amongst many other areas of expertise which the mentor could offer. An external mentor can also present a different perspective on work related challenges and offer plausible advice to serve as a sounding board for ideas and career related decisions.
We have had three successful runs and currently in the midst of the 4th run.
For interested participants, do register your interest for the 2022 run.
Why you should join the ISCA Mentoring Programme?
Are you a finance professional with aspirations to become a CFO? Are you looking forward to hearing real-life experiences and advice from an experienced finance leader?
Be a mentee to:
- Connect and engage with a C-Suite mentor from diverse backgrounds and industries
- Gain insights on required skill sets for career advancement
- Get a fresh perspective on successful leadership and management styles
- Receive support and advice on development goals, both professionally and career related
- Establish a life-long professional relationship with experienced mentors
- Earn CPE hours on the consultation with your assigned mentor
Intended For: Accounting and finance professionals who aspire to be CFOs/Head of Finance
Register your interest
Receive confirmation from ISCA
Or are you an experienced CFO keen to groom our future generation leaders? Are you looking forward to networking with other finance leaders from different industries?
Be a mentor to:
- Make a difference in the lives of promising young leaders
- Share your knowledge and experience
- Enjoy the satisfaction of contributing back to the accountancy community
- Gain valuable leadership skills through coaching
- Build exclusive networks with other mentors
- Earn CPE hours on the consultation with your assigned mentee
Intended For: CFOs/Head of Finance
For mentors who are interested to participate in 2022's run, kindly submit your application form here.
ISCA will conduct 3 networking sessions throughout the programme
01 March 2021 - Virtual
28 June 2021 - Virtual
29 November 2021 - TBC
Throughout the mentorship period